Saturday, August 16, 2008

So Sorry...

I guess, for my last post.  I got a little reprimanding from my dad about the "naked Tommy" video.  I didn't realize it was actually going to offend some people and make such a stink. But I have to say, my whole reason for starting a blog is, again, for journaling purposes. These are not freaking billboards, people!  Maybe I should just go "private?"  My blog just isn't going to be fluffy fluff-fluff about my perfect life, perfect children, most adoring handsome hunky-hunk of a husband who buys me "Sprinkles" cupcakes and sends me flowers daily.  Sorry!  I like to add the fun stuff in-between.  Years from now, I want to look back and see that we were once fun, spunky peeps, instead of "old crusties." And there might even be a little "boobage" every now and then.  Get over it.

So if I'm offending anyone, simply, DO NOT READ MY BLOG.  You know who you are.  Go stalk someone else's.

4 comments:

Angi said...

he he he. Love it. I agree 100% Besides, anyone who has spent more than an hour with Tommy has probably seen him naked anyway.

Rhonda said...

Love it! I totally agree with EVERYTHING you said! It is for you, not for anyone else. So who cares! People that are "offended" by what you write on your own blog are sad little people who apparently have nothing better to do. And you are "spunky peeps", so it works!

Anonymous said...

Leigh,

I rarely read these blogs since (and I'm not just saying that like some closet bloggers!:) Anyway, I just have to say props to you for posting this. Janae just told me to check it out and I am SO glad there are people out there that can post reality instead of posting as if they are the Cleavers from "Leave it to Beaver"... I'll admit, Janae will mainly say come check out this on someone's blog at 11 at night and I run over from my position on that couch and the cozy back into my position with remote in hand. Anyway, I'm glad you are not only posting but posting what someone's true life is like...That kidney stone looks BRUTAL! I'd implant into Tommy and make him piss that sucker out. Anyway, PROPS and I'm so glad someone is willing to post something besides "My Child got voted Student of the Month or Hawthorne Hawk (you ask Tommy what that is...our mom's prob were so bummed they could never put that bumper sticker on their cars) or My child just hit 3 homeruns and didn't strike out once or my husband makes me breakfast in bed "I just love him, he's the best husband in the whole wide world!" Okay poeple, back to reality!
Again, thank you for the candor and for proving that blog people are human after all!

Ryan

PS. Based on this entry, maybe I need to start to write in my journal nightly or start my own blog...it seems I'm carrying a lot frustration inside! :)

Dallas and Krista said...

I love this post. I think i will just copy and post it into an entry on mine :)