Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Thomas en los Estados Unidos!"


Whatever that means, Jimmy.  We had a ball at Lake Powell this year.  I will post more on that later, but for now, here is a sweet treat for everyone's enjoyment.  My Tommy decided to go barefoot, NAKED, wearing a sombrero behind a jetski.  Please note that you can't see ANYTHING, although Tommy begs to differ, but the commentary is awesome, and Jimmy Jam's laugh is always hilarious.   (Tommy's going to have an absolute coronary when he reads this, if he ever reads my blog at all.)  Enjoy!


4 comments:

aubri said...

You can't see ANYTHING!!!! Poor Tommy

Angi said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited! And, I admit it, I am so glad to have one more link in my sad little friends and family list! LOVE reading your stuff! Makes me feel just a little less far away. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Tommy is such a dork! You can barely see him, let alone his wee. The crash looked like it hurt. Ouch...

hornes said...

I am so glad I you started a blog! So cute! I love the pics! The video was so funny! Such a guy thing to do! Mindy