Saturday, August 30, 2008

Flashback Saturday!


Just look at us.  Look at that full head of hair on Tommy's head.  I like to call it the "Mesa Wave."  Mmmmmm!  And look at all the hair I don't have on my head!!  Yuck!  What was I thinking?!  It's called, we were newly married and what does EVERY girl do the minute she gets married?  No, it's not what you're thinking guys!  (we've all heard the joke.)  We chop all our hair off and then get depressed about it (not about the new marriage, the hair!)

This has always been one of my favorite pictures.  Thanks for finding it Mom!

9 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't recognize you leigh. Id love to see more pics of your short hair. I can top it though! Great idea to post old pictures. I was thinking along the same lines

Angi said...

I love it! That is a great picture. Your short hair stage was soooo much cuter than mine. Mine was also the "lets see how I would look with my natural hair color!" stage. Answer: like shiz!

Teresa said...

totally adorable- and I like your short hair.

Andi said...

You look hot no matter what you do to your hair. You could shave it and dye your head green and you'd look great. I actually liked your hair like this, I just like it how it is now better.

Lucrecia said...

I remember this haircut Leigh. You always look super hot, whatev's!!

Lucrecia said...

Okay, so a guy on Brook's soccer team was saying how Boys II Men gets girls all in the mood and I was all like whatever Motown Philly! And he was all like at least the girls I know do. And I was like you're crazy. So I had to admit my wrongness in this case and add B2M to the hanky panky playlist. Just kidding, kind of...;)

Chunky Monkey said...

Ok so I am laughing pretty hard at your last three posts.I love the picture of Tom Tom's hair in your costumes...what a funny wig.

aubri said...

WOW!!!!!!!! i hardly recognized you guys, you all look soooooooooooo young!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) Craig wishes he still had the mesa wave. I did like the short hear, but long hair kicks A, you hot, sexy mama!
you haven't change a bit!!

Emily said...

You look like you are 16! But super cute, short hair or not!