

It seems as though my Tommy has gotten his panties in a wad these days. Our family likes to refer to it as "poopy pants." (we're a little sick and twisted around here.) He's decided he's changed his mind about my blogging, saying I rip on him too much in my posts. Hmmmm. Ok, maybe just a little. But he's such a jokester, and it's always fun and games 'til the cards are turned around to my boy.
But really, all joking aside, he is the best. I'm not going to ramble off my "101 things I love about my husband," but I will say he is my bestest friend and I love him so so so much! (even if he was in the school choir, thanks Rod for informing me). We really are a blessed family.

10 comments:
Ok, the top picture made my whole week. I am a little tired and it sent me into one of my infamous giggle fits. (my first in a really long time.) If I had a little locket, that is the exact picture I would want in it. Thanks poopy pants, your humiliation tonight was a act of service. miss you!
I found you! Hi :)
I'm using Tommy in the sailor hat and orange life-vest as my screen saver...I want to look at that first thing when I come into the office every morning. I have never seen a man so confident in a sailor hat!
For the record I don't even sing in church and only did choir for one semester because, I got paid by my dad, missed class for a pizza party, I got to miss a couple days of school to sing at the state fair, and there was lots of girls. I received a D+ and have not sang in public since.
Tommy
Ok so I was excited to see your blog and I wasn't disappointed by the top picture! Holy crap that is awesome. No wonder Ang and Ben love you two. I can't wait to see what you have next! Seriously, still giggling about it.
Ooh, baby! Leigh, I see now why you were so attracted to our Tommy boy! By the way, I was reading the comments on this particular golden nugget, and I'm so saddened to hear that Tommy has retired as a singer. Would he ever consider one final performance--for his dear ol' sis-in-law? Maybe during one of our family reunions. One can hope. Love you guys!
Kim
Holy Cow! The first picture of you two is awesome! LOVE IT!!
Oh. My. Gosh.
You are a CRACK-UP!!
I want a 16 x 20 glossy of #1!
I want your wig!!!
We have a Mr. Poopy-Pants around here, too. Brian made me take a picture of him off my blog!
Tommy, don't take it personal when your family calls you poopy pants. Just think back to those days when we stood side by side in choir and you sang base and I sang alto. Those were the days man. I wish so bad that we could go back in time to have just one more choir session. So when your getting down and feeling stressed and your wife calls you poopy pants, just remember your bro. in choir Craig.
Will you PLEASE set me up with that hot hunk in the dark hair and leisure suit! Where did you find him?
Post a Comment