Sunday, August 17, 2008

Not to be outdone...






by her older brother and sister, my sweet little Swazzles has been up to no good these past few months. I have to say, I think we're over the yucky "terrible two's" hump.  She has waaayy mellowed out for the past month or so, but here's a little peek at the little treats my girl has left me with. The first one is when she decided to dump out my entire makeup drawer and apply it to her ENTIRE body.  Let me tell you, it was a beast to clean off.  I didn't realize how much oil was in my shimmery loose eye powder!  It literally took days to get it out of all her "crevices."

The next one was when she got a hold of my stamps.  No explanation needed.

And her daddy's favorite she decided to take the keys off of Tommy's laptop.  It was really hard to keep from laughing out loud.  He didn't think it was quite as funny.  Thank goodness I'm married to MacGyver, he got all but one put back on.  And she has done this not once, but twice.  How do they think of this crap?!  

And finally, the last pic.  She really is after her mother's heart.  I caught her popping her dad's zits.  Now how does she get away with it? I have to bribe him every time I see one.  If you know my Tommy like many of you do, it's not hard to figure out what he wants in return for some zit poppage.  So, overbite and all, this little chick has us wrapped around her finger.  Love her to bits!

4 comments:

Angi said...

Oh, I miss that Swaz-nasty! Today I was in ward council meeting sitting next to Brent H. (you know who it is, I'm leaving off the last name to protect the inocent. Think about it, his wifes name starts with R.) He had the biggest whitehead on his nose. My mouth was actually watering, I wanted to get at it sooooo bad! Then I would feel a wave of nausea at the thought of touching BH's face.

Rhonda said...

Ok, she is too freakin cute! I can just imagine what Miss Yazee has in store for me!

Anonymous said...

Yep, she's definitely related to the Perrett side! Liam took my Mac makeup and ground up the eyeshadow, took an eye makeup brush and stuffed it into my lipstick, and painted the carpet. That was fun to get out!

Jen said...

So funny...Savannah pulled the keyboard stunt twice when she was that age too. It was the worst.