To take the bottle away. Swayze is two and a half now, and it's just that time. I've been hesitant to do it because she is like a momma bear and her baby cub. You just don't come between the two. I have a lot of reasons why it's taken me so long to take it away, but she's my last baby. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've tried to switch to a sippy cup so many times and she just ain't havin' it! Now it's to the point where she doesn't drink it so much, be she sucks on the nipple like a binky. I mean, come on! I know, I know, it's my fault. I see other kids with bottles and think, "Oh my gosh! Take that thing away already!" Hello... my kid is the same exact age as those kids! But I think she can finally understand and I can sort of (and I really mean SORT OF) rationalize with her, so everyone cross your fingers and say a little prayer for the Swaz-nasty and her mother.
**Please note that there are probably about 15 more pics of this chick with her "ba-ba!"

6 comments:
"Swayz-nasty"! That sweet little thing? Aw come on mama!
Okay, if you can get hers away from her then will you please come to my house and take Berkley's away from him? I am such a chicken about cutting him off!
By the way, your blog is super cute- I read it often!
Yea!!! I'm so excited that you started a blog! You didn't tell me, how dare you! Anyway, the pic with the 3 babas- HILARIOUS!!! I feel the same way about the paci. Yazee is going to flip out! Yikes. Let me know how it goes.
Ooh, good luck! Every time I tried to take Liam's away (except the last time) he was a demon for a day, so awful that I had to give it back for my own sanity. The last time he was totally cool with it, like he was ready or something. Hopefully she'll be good for you. I'll be thinking of you and the 'Nasty.' Now if I could only get the courage to potty train Liam...
I totally can relate. Noah had the hardest time. He started stealing Tyler's pacy after he was born. It got to the point where he was using it more then the baby. What a great parent I am, huh :) Anyhow, needless to say we threw out the pacy. Noah did the throwing out, by cutting them up instead of Ty. Go figure?? Now and then I still catch Noah filling up one of Ty's bottles with water and sucking it down in front of the TV. He is 4! So don't feel so bad. Sometimes we just have to pick and choose our battles. What wrong with a little swig of H2O sometimes, even when it is in a bottle :))
Good Luck!!
Hey Shizzle!
Your writing is HILARIOUS!
I love your blog! Check you out!!
And yes, fellow foodie friends, we need to get some good grub SOON!
Post a Comment