Am I dreaming? Is this for 'rizzle?! My boy can mow the lawn!!!! Just look at the sweat on his shirt. I swear, there was a time when I was growing up that I seriously thought the only reason my parents had me was to be their personal slave. No joke. Now I see where they were going with that! He even unloads the dishwasher! I am one proud, happy momma. What a stud!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Someone, please pinch me!
Am I dreaming? Is this for 'rizzle?! My boy can mow the lawn!!!! Just look at the sweat on his shirt. I swear, there was a time when I was growing up that I seriously thought the only reason my parents had me was to be their personal slave. No joke. Now I see where they were going with that! He even unloads the dishwasher! I am one proud, happy momma. What a stud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yay! Our Conner started mowing the lawn this summer and it is just the coolest thing to watch. Not that *I* have ever mowed a lawn myself, but it feels good to pass off some of those chores on to your kids. Now I'm just waiting for one of them to clean my bathrooms!
Oh happy day! Liam helps me unload the dishwasher, scrub the counters, mop (I have to have a second mop and sponge just for him), do laundry, etc, but it's 'helping,' not real helping. He thinks he's helping and he's so proud of himself, and I'm so proud of him, but I always have to go behind him and do it the right way afterwards. Oh well, at least he's learning.
Post a Comment