Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rocky "Puke"





So... everyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE vomit.  Needless to say, it seems to follow me wherever and I mean WHEREVER I go.  We decided to take the kids on  a last minute trip down to Rocky Point.  We made it the whole way down to Mexico without any carsick kids.  Yay!  Anyhow, the kids were having a blast on the beach, everyone was having a great time.  And sure enough, Keagan walks in our room the next morning, says 'Hi and proceeds to throw up all over the room, yep, that's right, 4 TIMES!  I don't think she had anything left in her by the time she made it to the toilet.  And of course she didn't want anyone to feel left out, she passed the sweet little Mexican "bug" to Tag and I.  We are a such a giving family. (And just as a side-note, Tommy and I made an agreement early-on in our marriage that he cleans up the throw-up and I get everything else.) hee-hee!  Well, our fun-filled trip didn't end up being so fun-filled, but it was still nice to be out of this 110 degree heat.  Thanks Cloward Family for the use of your sweet condo.  And I promise, there is no trace of throw-up anywhere!

8 comments:

aubri said...

Holy Crap! It's about freakin time! I love your blog! I'm glad it's up and running, sorry I didn't call you, got home late. Love the last photo of the rottens. Love ya
aubs

Jen said...

So excited you have a blog!
We miss you guys!!

Shannon b said...

*welcome to blogging!
*So sorry to hear your family got the Mexican bug. We went to Cancun yeeeaars ago and one of the first memories that always pops into my head is the "bug" that I got there.
*The beach looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh-Leigh! Love the pictures of your kids. I didn't know Keagan lost some teeth. Wow. Glad that you had fun despite the pukies. Eck!

Emily said...

Hi Leigh! I am with ya on the throw up thing! Sick....Glad you had fun despite the puke!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! So glad you are finally bloggin! What days are you in gym? We go Tues 6pm, Wed 5pm . Hope to see you guys again soon.

Rhonda said...

Ok, sorry, but that's funny! I'm with ya, I don't want to clean up the puke! But, it looks like you guys had a good time- despite the pyrotechnics!

Summer said...

Cute! The beach does look extra refreshing! Glad you have a blog now!)