Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Think My Bike Hates Me!



She's been throwing me to the ground and kicking me to the curb! I think it's because I've ignored her for too long and her feelings are hurt.  What's that saying about "getting back on the bike?"  I'm over it.  (And yes, those are stretch marks through that bruise on my booty.)

16 comments:

aubri said...

are you serious!!!!!! Have you ever tried training wheels? They worked really well for Mazi (when she was 4)! I just hope you you weren't in your driveway when you fell. THAT would be SO embarrassing!

Teresa said...

Holy Cow! Looks like major pain. Hope things heal well- maybe give the bike a rest for awhile :}

Lucrecia said...

That just doesn't look like a nice bike ride around the block...if so you probably shouldn't be allowed to own a bike:) Were those stitches in the first picture?

Anonymous said...

Isn't this the 2nd time that happened? Maybe you should try a different bike, one with less of a spiteful personality!

Rhonda said...

Seriously, you and that dang bike! She really has it out for you! Maybe she's jealous because you already look so fabulous without her help.

Anyway, I haven't decided about the private thing, but I'll let you know.

Noelle said...

Great motivation. Ill run right out and get those shoes you and I talked about. How did you get that bruise?

Angi said...

Yikes Leigh-Leigh! Your blog is starting to look like one of those sick medical abnormality books you love to look at!

The Shosteds said...

You're such a hypochondriac!

Sarah Hall said...

Ouch!...hope you were wearing a helmet...next time tie a pillow to your butt! Glad we found your blog... Ron and I were reading it last night and cracking up. Your kids are adorable.

Sarah

Holly said...

Um...ouchers! And you tried to talk me into riding with you. Ha! No really, I'm just too lazy to get out of bed that early in the morning - that and the Brettster thinks that he needs to ride early in the morning so that he can go to work. Sheesh!

The Stones said...

For medical purposes I need to see a panned out view of the bruise.
Dr. Stone

Ali said...

hi leigh!

I found you on Krista's blog. Your posts are hilarious. OK, so I can't stop thinking about your bran muffins/cake. Would you mind emailing it to me...I know you tried at the lake, but I never got it. Here is my email ali.evans@gmail.com Thank you! It was great to meet you and Tommy, we had so much fun.

Stephers said...

Normally I leave a comment like "wow cute blog!" but those pics are pretty scary... it's so good to see what you guys are up to! We are up in Lehi now, on the border with American Fork and we do like our neighborhood. Are you related to the Halls or just friends? We were in the primary presidency together last year.

aubri said...

I'm waaaaaaaaaaiting for a new post!

KatieZ said...

Thanks, another good reason to stay away from exercising! Your blog is great. Who's doing waffles next? I nomitate you!

Lesley said...

I am seriously cringing here! That looks like it hurt so bad! Hope you feel better.