Monday, September 1, 2008

"Seriously So Blessed!"


For all you blogging fools out there, this one's for you.  It's a total mockery of all the cheesy Mormon Mommy blogs.  I LOVE it!  I don't even know who this chick is, but I think I'm in love with her!  We could be great friends, she and I.  This is by far the best blog I've stalked yet!  Check it out: Seriously, So Blessed!

8 comments:

Lucrecia said...

I've seen this blog before! Shelly Cooley wrote about her so I checked it out. Very cool!

Stephers said...

Ahhhh, yes. Since I live in Utah, we see this stuff frequently. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who occasionally gags...

aubri said...

Thanks for wasting 2 hours of my morning, i was going to work out but when I got on her blog I was memorized! I love it, I laughed so hard I almost peeped my pants. I luv the way she spells sum of her werds, its grate! Your blog is still at the top if my list, but not for long. Wuv u!

The Ross Family Seven said...

ok Leigh....thanks so much for posting on my blog...now I have to come out of the closet and post on yours...
and...I am checking out this Utah lady.....I am one of the fellow gaggers...but...I will try try try...I think I would love her in person....

You are a totally hot babe, by the way..I am so jealous.
melody

Birchall Family said...

HI!
I am so glad you left a comment. I remember I checked your blog back awhile ago and it wasn't up yet...I am soooo you are part of the blogging world! Now can you tell Mel to start!!! hope you don't mind that I stock you know!

Andi said...

Love it! I read it until my kids started crying!

Lucrecia said...

p.s. Do you really think it's a girl who writes this blog? I kind of wonder if it's a dude making fun of us mormon chicks....hmmm.

Lucrecia said...

So even though her face was covered did she seem like a 20 something?? Or was she a fat chick with a great sense of humor?? I must say, it's keeping me up at night!