Just wanted to give a little Merry Christmas Shout-Out to everyone. (and because I'm too cheap to send EVERYONE a card this year.) We love you all and are so grateful for such wonderful friends and family. Thanks for all your love and support.
Got your cute Christmas card! Thanks! I have been meaning to call you and with the holidays coming up, I figured I would call after....I know Quinn would love to come and play, so I will call you when things settle down. Are you guys staying local for the holidays? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!
Bummer that they didn't print glossy, sorry! I didn't see that anywhere when I was reading about them, but then, I wasn't looking because I just figured they would. They still look great though!
6 comments:
Ahh, those look familiar! Did they turn out okay when they were printed?
Got your cute Christmas card! Thanks! I have been meaning to call you and with the holidays coming up, I figured I would call after....I know Quinn would love to come and play, so I will call you when things settle down. Are you guys staying local for the holidays? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!
Bummer that they didn't print glossy, sorry! I didn't see that anywhere when I was reading about them, but then, I wasn't looking because I just figured they would. They still look great though!
I did this last year. Blog Christmas Card. Great way to go! Cute picture and love the card. So Stylish!
Love the Christmas Card! What a great idea! But I still get sentimental over stuff that comes in the mail.
love love love
Post a Comment