

Well, a few things have changed in the almost 12 years we've been married:
- hairlines have gone back a little
- someone's teeth got a little whiter
- the hair color has gotten a little lighter (and Tommy stopped bleaching his)
- eyebrows got a little fuller (yikes! I swear, thin was in back then!)
- our hair isn't quite as poofy now
- someone isn't as tanorexic as they used to be (or quite as skinny, either)
I know it's not our anniversary for another 4 months, but I found these pictures, and couldn't help but post them. I love this guy so much. Every once in a while he busts out that certain smile. I love it.

12 comments:
It looks like Tommy's smile is still the same:) You guys were hot then and you're hot now!
i love that his smile is the exact same!
You guys looked so young and cute back then!!! Wow, I miss those days!!!!! LOL :)
I love it all! Thanks for you recent posts! You two are timeless, minus a few hairs, but who's counting? Love you guys! Notice- I didn't make any snatchy comments. Tis' the season!
Cute pictures! Did you have a baby and not tell me about it? Just kidding, but whose baby is that? You guys look great in both pics! I think you both just get better with age.
I actually thought that your face looks skinnier now. Maybe it's the angle. I think you both looked great then, but better now!
Good to hear from you. Isn't it funny how we'd all like to go back and change things about our wedding day? (not about the fact that we got married, but how we looked, etc.) I love to watch that show "Say Yes to the Dress" and think about what wedding dress I would pick out. Hope things are going good for you and your family. Keep in touch and I'd love to add your blog to my list of one's to watch!
Crazy it has been almost 12 years. I remember when you guys got engaged! Love the wedding photo! At least you don't have ringlets in the front of your hair like I do in mine! argh. OH and your family picture is so cute. You guys are a darling family. Have a great Christmas!
Congrats! I love the love. And I love the hottiness story. So hilarious. I'm proud of him for getting up there. My son is too shy to do the spelling bee. Love your Christmas card. I'm not sending one out this year at all, at least so far I'm not planning on it, so I'm even a little cheaper than you! :) You look gorgeous!
Fun photos- just have to say- looks like you are one of those lucky women that always look fabulous not matter their age or style-
Merry Christmas
Love the then and now fotos! Too funny. How is AZ? Probably better than living under a foot of snow constatly?!
neither of your smiles have changed.
you are one sexy mama.
Post a Comment