Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Sorry To Have To Do This But...


I'm hoping this shiz will not last long, but I've decided to take the 'ole bloggeroo private, just until the dust settles a bit.  Sorry guys.  Just have to protect the fam (although  it was exciting seeing my "Black Lavender" on the 10 o'clock news last night, and Uncle Snacky's cute little tushy.)

I hope to switch to "private" by the end of next week, if not sooner, so please leave your email addresses in the comments section of this post.  I welcome any "friendly" stalkers, lurkers etc. 

But in order to protect my little "kitties"...


I need to do it.

We love and support you Grandpa!

Have I mentioned how much I HATE politics?!

81 comments:

Shannon said...

Ok now your scareing me. Did something happen? my e-mail is shannoncrandall6@cox.net

Noelle said...

osborn.noelle@gmail.com hang in there

Monica&Kevin said...

I hope everything's okay! my email is monicadanner@gmail.com. Hope you don't mind adding me -I don't want to miss out on the good laughs I get from your stories ;)

Andi said...

You've got mine already. And WHAT happened?

Jana said...

I know...I'm sorry, we saw it last night on the news. Hope things turn out ok. j.funk@cox.net

Caryn said...

I wondered if you would switch over- probably best right?

iscaryn@cox.net

Angi said...

What the...? I want to hear the story!
thewilliams@digis.net

aubri said...

craigandaubs@hotmail.com

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! Hang in there!!!!!

The Burkinshaws said...

So sorry this is happening. We love and support you all as well. burkinshawfamily@gmail.com

Stephers said...

Sounds like an interesting story happened here... you'll have to share, maybe once you go private? My email is boydster819[at]yahoo.com

shannoncrandall6 said...

Will you e-mail me your address? thanks

the artist's daughter said...

ettie.smith@gmail.com

Picomania said...

kristinepico5@gmail.com

This is killing me not knowing what's going on, but I sure hope things are ok.

Love,
Kris & Cam

Maddox Family said...

smadfred@comcast.net
you will have to let us know what happened after you go private. I hope everything is okay.
Carolyn and Scott

Lydia said...

dont leave me out
lydialiddle(at)gmail

Lucrecia said...

lucreciahale(at)yahoo

ang :o) said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog, maybe Aubri through Ashley? anyway, you make me laugh and I'd love to keep following along.
zflowerz at gmail dot com

Jen said...

Sorry for your challenges, but this will pass. Count me in, I'm your third biggest fan!

Holly said...

I've been thinking about you guys, wondering if I should call, thinking maybe I shouldn't. I know - I'm a really good friend. Anyhow... holly brimhall at cox dot net.

Teresa said...

Holy cow- you've got me scare too-
Hope your family is okay-
teresaandersen99@yahoo.com

Auna Leigh said...

Sorry about the all the crap I put on your comment page. Is that why you are going private? aunahilbig@gmail.com

hornes said...

Dont forget me! You make me laugh! You're DARLING! Hornelaw@cox.net

hornes said...

the7hornes@gmail.com Sorry this is the right email

Rodabaugh Family said...

Hope everything is ok. I enjoy reading about your family.

becca souza

dancr95@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

We love and support all of you guys. We know that tough times are here and if we can help in any way PLEASE let us know. We totally believe in your family and Don and love all of you. Hopefully it will be over soon. Love, Randy & Ro

Anonymous said...

I can't believe things are on the news. Retarded. Please add me since your blog is the only one I read that doesn't make me nauseous:) laura.olson@mac.com

Anonymous said...

We love you guys! It will all work out. Add me to your stalking list. =]
adeanandersen@sbcglobal.net

Unknown said...

Hang in there and keep the laughs coming!

jt@jonathantanner.com

The Carter Fam said...

Leigh... I'd love to stay in touch. My email is carolynfin@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

count us in too! mskswitzer@yahoo.com. I'm with you on the "Politics SUCKS!" We love you guys!

Lisa said...

I have no clue whats going on but I can't miss out on your blog, you make me laugh and inspire me to be funnier!
toland_lisa@yahoo.com

Hope everything is okay...

Stacey said...

I'm a friendly stalker? I found your blog through the Hinze family blog and think it's really funny. Staceyut2001@gmail.com
Rod and Jen can vouch for me!

Rod Hinze said...

This is Rod, please count me in and I can vouch for Stacey. She is very friendly and not much of a stalker. We love ya'll and have kept you and your family in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Summer and Michael and have been addicted to it ever since! I lived by Tommy growing up, so I'm a harmless stalker!-PROMISE!
kimatkin@sfcn.org

woodsfam said...

Hope everything is okay, I love reading your blog, so add me it's acrcontracting@yahoo.com

the lucas' said...

I found your blog through Ryan and Julie Gunnell, they are our very good friends. I also am related to the Stapleys. I love reading your blog, so if you want I would love to be added. mscottlucas@gmail.com
Thanks, Jaime (Miller) Lucas

Denisha Oldroyd said...

Stapley's, I just found your blog and we'd like to keep updated. Please add us to your list. Hope things get worked out. denishaoldroyd@gmail.com

Boos Mom said...

Hey, I'm Scott and Carolyn's sister-in-law. Your blog is the most entertaining blog out there. I'd be sad to miss out! If you don't mind, please add stefmaddox@hotmail.com.

Darla said...

Count us in Leigh! Tim and Darla Trenlder

Chunky Monkey said...

I know I HATE POLITICS TOO!!!!!!!AND I LOVE my Uncle DON.shelleystapley@hotmail.com

Emily said...

Let me in!!!
emilyjane2410@yahoo.com

Jason informed me of all...Sounds pretty bunk. Hang in there! We love you guys!!

Lori said...

I want in to. I love your blog! Sorry about all the crap. This to shall pass. Hang in there. Reesfunaz@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I hate politics too!
ctr561@cox.net
love, pat

Julie said...

I'm so sorry what you're going through but I have to tell you that when my dad died, Don sent the most beautiful flower arrangement. My parents absolutely love him and think he is the best. I'm sure this will all get resolved. Hang in there! (And I'm so sorry to be a blog lurker- that sounds so creepy! But there are days that I just need to laugh and your blog never fails.) And btw, Mary and Joy are my husband's cousins.

Julie said...

PS-I'd love to be on your list! mhuwish@yahoo.com

Nicole said...

nikmmason@yahoo.com
love you guys!

Lesley said...

count me in! slsparks22@msn.com

Rhonda said...

haha! You gave in. & you gave me crap. Anyway, I think you are smart to do it. I think you have mine already. If not, let me know.

meg said...

aaron.bjarnason@sdm.unlv.edu

Mom Morphy said...

Can you count me in? I love snooping! cmorphy@gmail.com

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

Hope everything's okay... our e-mail is shavonneupdike@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Big hugs - Love ya!
Tara
tchi106@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are doing okay. Love you!

saddlebackshutters@msn.com

Allie said...

Private is the way to go anyways. Has a lot of crap been on the news there?? stupid.
allisoncooper@gmail.com

Sarah Hall said...

Us too please.....rsghall@hotmail.com

Dallas and Krista said...

Make sure to let me in... you know how I am such a big fan... :) You have my email.

Jen said...

please me!
jenniferhinze@gmail.com

shell said...

i want in on this tub-o-fun!!! I love to read your attitude.

shelly stapley cooley
shellyfreedom@gmail.com

i saw the ol' parent-a-roos tonight at Jill's kids Christmas show. Love them..

Shawni said...

Hey Leigh, thanks for your nice note on my blog, and it looks like I clicked over here just in time to get an invite to a private blog. I'm so curious as to what happened. I always wonder if I should go private. It looks like we know a bunch of the same people. It's a small world. Anyway, my e-mail is sepphotography at gmail dot com.

Jess... said...

I combined all my blogs.... This is it and Jess's mess is now at Messy Jess
http://www.messyjess1.blogspot.com

jdmessyjess@gmail.com

Would love to hear your story! It would make a nice post...you could even do it in parts and leave us wanting more!

Heather said...

Hi, I'm not sure what is going on with your family but I hope everything is ok and I would love to be added to your friendly lurker list. I love your blog! :)
heathermarie2810@yahoo.com
Heather

Birchall Family said...

Thank you for telling me you are going private! I would die if I didn't get to laugh at your blog everyday...really your blog is my fav. (sorry everyone else out there) BTW what the heck happend?
summerbirchall@hotmail.com
I am going private too, I was suppose to do it like weeks ago but haven't gotten around to it, now I will. So if you didn't leave me your address will you, thanks!

Birchall Family said...

I just left the LONGEST comment and I don't know where it went?! ADD ME PLEASE, and then tell me what the crap happend! summerbirchall@hotmail.com

Mands Glenn said...

What happened? Something in Az.? I have been really feeling like I need to go private as well. Whats up?
OHh and here's my address:
jominagirl@Hotmail.com

Hayley Holliman said...

Hey hope everything is OK! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add me on your list. I LOVE looking at your blog, even though I'm a huge slacker myself I still like to spy.... I'm also trying to get your address for Christmas Cards if you dare leave it on my blog and I will earse it as soon as I get it. If not it's OK I'll figure out some way. LOVE you guys, again I hope everything is OK.

Hayley Holliman said...

Hey, I just thought of something else just email me your address.... I also was in such a panick over not being added onto your list I forgot to leave my email for you - Hollimansiding@aol.com

Sarah, RN said...

i wish i had 66 friends. man, popular!

:)

srammell@hotmail.com

see you friday.

jlarnett said...

Hang in there Leigh...jacquearnett@cox.net!
PS...I got the shorts. Thanks!

Sandi said...

stapleygirl@hotmail.com

Oh the joy's of being a Stapley! :)

xoxo Sandi

Shauna said...

Leigh, You'll have to share the story, though it doesn't look like it's going to be a good one. Sorry.

Shauna ~~ shauna.frei@gmail.com

Enjoying the Journey said...

Add me to the list! I am also dying to hear the story about why you're going private. Cute blog--you are a crack-up! Julie Barrett
juliepie2000@gmail.com

Katie Taylor said...

katieanntaylor@gmail.com

Gunnell Family said...

Leigh, I love love love your blog! You are so entertaining! Julie

Tiffany said...

Hi Leigh! My email is tiffany.hill@shaw.ca I hope all is well with you guys!!

Anonymous said...

i did it woop woop!!


Zachystapley22@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

jpickles1@cox.net

The Stones said...

You'll Have to fill us in when you come to Boise. Ashlee's address is:
stoneash@gmail.com

Heidi said...

soccerheidi21@aim.com

Greg and Heidi said...

Leigh-
I am trying to be a good blogger. Love your sight.
skidaz@hotmail.com
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh! My husband went to H.S. with Tommy. Not sure if you are still going private but we would love to be added!
melissalovesjoe@gmail.com

Chad and Laura said...

lauracummard@hotmail.com, Thanks we have Janaes Bday coming up shortly here so we shall see eachother again at last!
Laura