Thursday, December 11, 2008

He Left Without Saying Goodbye!




Well, as many of you don't know, I happen to have a teeny, tiny little crush on Raja Bell.  One of Tag's buddies told me I 'don't stand a chance with Raja.   He said I'm waaayyyy to old for him, and I quickly informed him that Raja and I are the same age.  So he said, "Well, whatever.  You're a mom.  You still don't stand a chance."  I came this close to putting that boy in "time-out." Yesterday happened to be a very sad day for me.  Tommy called me and told me he had some very bad news.  My Raja was traded to "The Dark Side" as Tag likes to put it.  BTW, "The Dark Side" is Charlotte.  I don't know where he got that.  

Now, Tommy doesn't think I should be blogging about this. (he doesn't think I should be blogging about half the things I blog about either, oh well.)  He said this little "crush" of mine can be confusing for a 10 year old boy.  So I reminded Tag that "Dad is always going to be my #1... and Raja is #2.  How hard is it to understand?

After attending many a game, I just don't know if the games are ever going to be the same without my little eye candy. :(

5 comments:

Stacey said...

My husband thinks our blog should only be about "our travels"...yeah, then we would have "no readers". I think your posts are top notch funny!
And Raja used to be a Mav. And then he left us. He's a leaver, that one...

The Stones said...

I am so sorry for your loss ;)
my email is stoneash@gmail.com
you better invite me to view your blog.... ;)

Angi said...

Oh so sad, Lo-leigh-ta! I did think of you when Ben and Jack were discussing the changes.

Sarah, RN said...

I know how you feel, girl. I love Barbosa and if he ever leaves me I will be a sad sad girl.

You're too funny.
srammell@hotmail.com

Messy Jess said...

MMMM, your heart will mend and you'll find another eyecandy...

It is better to have loved and lossed then to never have loved at all.