Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!




Some good friends of ours rented out an ice skating rink last night to ring in the new year.  We had such a blast, even though I totally suck at ice skating.  I think the blue skates added a nice touch.  This picture was taken right before Tommy threw me into a triple lutz.

4 comments:

Lucrecia said...

Leigh, you look so graceful!;) Where is the picture of the blue skates??
My boys really loved meeting Tag! They wanted to know when he could come over again:)

Teresa said...

Oh how fun- looks like you have a fun group of friends- We are hoping to go "outdoor" skating today up in the park- if the roads don't have black ice on them.
Happy New year

Dallas and Krista said...

Just got updated on your happening of late- you are so freakin funny! Look at that grace on skates...

meg said...

(if you check this on Sunday night)
Leigh,

This is Aaron Bjarnason. I left a message on FB as well. Is there anyway I could speak with you husband about a very important topic: the fiesta bowl.

My number is 702.596.9598

Thanks,
A