Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Funny" Of The Day...


Oh, the joys of owning trailer parks.

I just had the flippin' funniest conversation with Tommy on the phone.  It went a little somethin' somethin' like this:

Tommy, (as he's unloading change from a soda machine) "Ew, it stinks back here.  I think someone took a dump behind one of the trailers."

Me:  "Ew, sick!  How do you know it was someONE and not an animal?"

Tommy:  "Because animals don't wipe their butts with toilet paper."


5 comments:

aubri said...

I love it........ Very funny! Tell him to start using the toilet.

Dallas and Krista said...

Hahaha- Tommy is such a good sport! It's all for Jet Vending- thanks a mil Tommy.

PS- Don't feel like a shmuck about the apron- I am an apron whore- i will take as many as I can get :)

Anonymous said...

Or DO they? Hmmmmmm... Tommy's so funny. Maybe the culprit got his inspiration from watching Tommy go potty in your backyard, as you posted about awhile back.

Angi said...

Did you remind Tommy that he himself often relieves himself in the backyard? He is a tiny step away from belonging in the trailer park!

Messy Jess said...

Big EWW! But to funny. My husband and I were apartment managers - never ever again!!