I think EVERY mom has one of these pictures. She had an "owchie finga'."
Yes, this is my bra. And yes, you can tell by the "yellowing effect" I just so happen to wear it everyday. And yes again, it looks like I'm due for another one. I didn't realize it was one of those "wear it 5 different ways" kind of bras. The poor girl obviously needs to get out of the house more often.

10 comments:
ha! I'm in. Can't get rid of me that easily!!! And yes we'll be in town for Christmas. So let's get together! Love ya!
Dude, she's so funny. What a personality!
Seriously these two pics made my day! What a funny little thang. The ouchie finger is killing me. Hilarious! I think we all have bras like that. I know I have a favorite that I wear seriously like everyday!
I know I already commented, but I love the glee in her eyes. I'm sure she has an ouchie, but I bet she really loved showing it to you!
Sure she had an ouchie! So you pass down your spelling skills to Tag and your ??? skills to Swayze. Love you, Leigh! (Hope you get all your friends back soon!)
oh, how do you live? You must laugh until your sides hurt - keep that one for payback later!
Oh how I miss my little Swaz-nasty. She's my girl.
Just in these 2 pictures alone you can tell that she is JUST like you! :)
I love your blog Leigh!! I alway get a laugh. Classic pictures. :)
These pics are classic! She is truly your and Tommy's child!
Post a Comment