So, for all of you who haven't hopped on the Facebook bandwagon, let me expand. There's a section on Facebook where you can write what you're doing, feeling, etc. For example, "Leigh is going on a super-duper hot sushi date with her hubbers. Yum-O!" and so on. And really and truly, not to offend anyone, but this part of Facebook just isn't my thing. I think it's a little gay. Anyhoo, with that said, this is how I'm feeling at 12:55 pm: "Leigh is bugged that her whole freaking forehead can't move due to too many cc's of Botox injections. Needless to say, I can't give crusty dirty looks to a certain someone tonight. I'll give you a hint: his name rhymes with "schlommy." In 3-6 months (when this crap wears off) he'd better watch out.
I really do need to go to bed now. I'm such a groucher. No worries Dad - it's all good in the 'hood. We don't need therapy. Just wish he had gotten home sooner. (I hate cleaning up throw-up by myself, and the "hubbers" wasn't home to help me out. Remember our deal?)

8 comments:
K that is freakin funny!
Although I'm still not a facebooker, I've heard of that thing. kinda sounds a little cheesetastic to me too.
Ha! That's really funny. For some reason I don't feel super bad for you, probably because in 10 years I'm going to look older than you dang it! I would love to see you try to give your "Leigh" look with all of that botox!
Will you please have Tommy take a picture of your Botox forehead? I want to see your mouth and eyes smiling and your forehead looking like that of a ten year olds. You know I'm all about the procedures, but that one I'll stay away from. I'm afraid of tiny needles near my wrinkled face! Have a Merry Christmas. Love to everyone from the Bama!
Leigh, I got your message and I'd love to see you. You told me to call you on your cell but I don't have the number. If you get this message give me another call so we can make plans.
Oh, you're brave to do botox!
Oh, Leigh-Leigh, you're funny! I can just see you telling Tommy off, but looking as calm as a midsummer's day (or however that saying is supposed to go). Hope you're having a Merry Christmas! Love you!
Sorry it took me so long to respond. Needless to say, I suck at blogging. But, you are very sweet and I do know who Tommy is thru the workings of Mesa.
In response to your post, what my friends and I would like to know is how 'Jenny is doing laundry' or 'Suzy is breastfeeding' while they're on Facebook. Really?
I'm really trying on the facebook, but I dont get that part either. Oh well, I think blogging is more fun anyway! You are fun to read and I love hearing from you. The girls had fun the other night--Alli is feeling really rich!
Post a Comment