No, not this kind of "Snuggie..."

We were eating dinner the other night, and Keagan thought she was going to catch frostbite in this 60-something degree weather. Can someone actually catch frostbite anyway? Anyhoo, I found her doing this with Tommy's jacket. Hey, who needs to spend $19.99 plus shipping and handling when you can jimmy-rig your very own "Snuggie?" There are just so many wrong things about this name.


13 comments:
I just saw that infomercial and can't wait to see someone wearing one at a soccer game. Classic.
she is so dang cute and your trip to utah - im jealous! Great tradition!
I saw that infomercial too and it Freaked Me OUT!!! "Blankets are so cumbersome. Your arms are traped. You can't answer the phone! Or read!! What's a person to do?? Buy THIS thing instead" Really? A blanket?? With arms?!?! And then they named it The Snuggie...
I like the Jacket-Over-The-Chair version better!!
This Snuggie commercial needs to be stopped! Have you seen the part where they are wearing them at a ball game. Come on REALLY?!!!
What an ingenious child! Must take after her grandma. You're so great Keags.
It's funny that you're talking about the snuggie. Just a couple of nights ago, I had my robe on backwards (I know it sounds dumb--I was sitting on the couch and put my arms through it and wore it on my front instead of my back just out of laziness, I guess). Eric commented about who needs a snuggie when it's really just a robe on backwards? Great minds think alike.
I love it! Mark and I have been mocking that commercial for a while. It's so retarded. Although I'm with Keags, 60 degrees is very, very cold. What am I doing here in Utard?
Whats the deal with those things anyway! My kids are obsessed with them. They keep calling me in to watch the commercial every time it comes on. I like Keag's version better.
Keagers, can I borrow it? It's freakin cold up here!
ok it figures you would know Angi too! I read through your blog(hope you don't mind) and both of you are hillarious! Hey thanks for stopping by my blog and saying such nice things. I really appreciate it!It made my day!
I am still a big fat sweaty pergnant girl. So the thought of curling up in a blanket makes me ill. Tell Keagan she can come stand by me (the human heater) anytime she is cold!
Oh my gosh!! We just made those with the Beehives last night!
I'll have to bring one by.....I know you secretly really want one!
Way to improvize Keagan!
Aren't those snuggies the best invention? I mean, what would one do without them? hahaha
Post a Comment