Happy belated anniversary! I really was going to call you yesterday because I have your anniversary on my calendar, but I was gone so much. Hope you had a fun anniversary! Love you!
You owe me 20 bucks Aubs!(Told ya they'd make it!) ;) Just Joking! I remember when I was 14 and you guys were getting married. You guys were so gross, kissing all the time! And I still want to beat you guys for the "awesome" hike down the Grand Canyon! Love ya!
12 comments:
Congrats you guys!
Happy belated anniversary! I really was going to call you yesterday because I have your anniversary on my calendar, but I was gone so much. Hope you had a fun anniversary! Love you!
awww, you guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! We love you guys!!!
You owe me 20 bucks Aubs!(Told ya they'd make it!) ;)
Just Joking! I remember when I was 14 and you guys were getting married. You guys were so gross, kissing all the time! And I still want to beat you guys for the "awesome" hike down the Grand Canyon! Love ya!
Oh Happy Day!- You are a great looking couple- Heres to many, many, many more anniversaries =)
Ha ha ha! I'm sorry!:) I gave you permission to delete it. Seriously though, we love you guys! Happy Anniversary. And here's to many more...
He better be back from Mexico to take you out. Cute pic! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! This year is our 12th as well. Seems like yesterday!
What a handsome couple!! Time passes real fast when your having fun, doesn't it?
Love you guys,
Dad
Wow... it seems like just yesterday that you were getting married! Congrats!!!
Holy crap! Has it really been twelve years?!?!? Congrats you two!! love you!
Post a Comment