

It's true. I do have fantasies. Fantasies about the good ol' days when this rugged, handsome brown Santa, in his short shorts and brown, knee-high socks would drop packages off on my doorstep on a weekly basis. Sadly, those days are long gone. Darn economy! (Well, that, and the fact that my credit card privileges have been revoked.)
**What's up with that DUDE wearing that t-shirt anyway??**

5 comments:
Leigh, I absolutly love, love, love your blog, and the ups man, your not kidding, just the sound of the huge van pulling up makes me giddy!
Oh how I miss the UPs man! He doesn't come around here anymore either. And I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person who's had to hand over her "magic" cards, as I like to call them:)
=)
The ups guys still comes around here....but just drops off boring stuff, usually for Dan or the Nut House.
Here's a little tip Miss Leigh, that I reluctantly share, but if you really want to see the highlight of my mornings sit at Higley/ Baseline by the freeway around 9:15am and watch ALL the UPS trucks roll out for the day. I counted 54 that passed me one morning- thinking ONE of them has to be for me! Makes it worth driving my kids around that early...
How cool would it be if Doug Heffernen delivered you a package????
Post a Comment