So... somehow I got suckered into going on Keagan's field trip. I know that sounds lame, but for 'rizzle. 80ish seven year olds. FOR 3 AND A HALF HOURS. We're talking 2 full loops. Luckily there were so many parent volunteers, we only had 2 kids per parent. Worked out pretty nice (except for poor Jason Fishbeck who got stuck with 4 boys, one of which is the toughest kid in the whole 1st grade. Hopefully his mother isn't reading this. Don't worry Jason. I called Tanya and put in a good word for you. I told her you needed some extra lovin' for getting "volunteered.")
I love these 2 little stinkers. They look like twinners.
I'm absolutely certain my mother is foaming at the mouth right now, just looking at this squirrel. She was the queen of shooting these little suckers on the ranch. The entire floor board of the VW Rabbit was always covered with 22 casings.
It's too bad I didn't have a lock and key to this tower. It would've made for a nice, relaxing field trip.
What's a trip to the zoo without a picture on the petting zoo tractor?
There was some serious stank going on in the goat section. They loved the goats so much we came back for round 2. I think I deserved an award for going back there.
My two little "pearls."

3 comments:
Oh man! YES, the squirrel. I about went on point!
I love your zoo. Do you remember our goat, Myrtle that Dad named after his school teacher?
What is it with goats? I mean, they're totally fun to watch but the SMELL?!? You deserve TWO mother's day presents for being the Field Trip mom if goats were involved...
Your zoo looks awesome. We really do need to come visit you guys!
Post a Comment