Only 6 days left 'til Mother's Day Tommy. I've been working all week on my best "Oh-My-Goodness! You-Shouldn't-Have! How-On-Earth-Did-You-Know-I-Wanted-This-Watch??" reaction. I have no shame.
Where have you been??I have Tommy's check and invoices for his stuff.It has all been paid for(finally)and shipped.I have been meaning to call but have had MUCHO problems with the pool I am teaching in.It is ALL good now and I can relax...a little.Lessons start tomorrow.
6 comments:
Where have you been??I have Tommy's check and invoices for his stuff.It has all been paid for(finally)and shipped.I have been meaning to call but have had MUCHO problems with the pool I am teaching in.It is ALL good now and I can relax...a little.Lessons start tomorrow.
I like that one! Good choice!
She's a beauty! Brook always gives me cash for mother's day. Then I say "Aw honey, how did you know??? it's exactly what I wanted." :)
Is that GOLD? I'm seeing? So glad you finally posted, I've been checking every day. Hope Mother's Day is "good for you".
I love the watch! Hopefully you'll get it. I've been wondering if I need to put a bug/reminder in Mark's ear!
Hmmmm this must have worked because I just saw you wearing this. Nice!
Post a Comment