Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!



We had a really great weekend.  The kids had Friday off so we partied it up.  Tag had a basketball game and kicked hiney, we went out to dinner with some good friends from Utah, and were able to just spend good, quality time together as a family.  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Can I just tell you that Miss Swayze was killing me in nursery on Sunday!! Ha! She kept showing me her earrings and telling me that she wanted to leave church to see what the Easter Bunny was doing. Ha! I LOVE that girl!

Mom said...

"I" have such great looking grandchildren! Glad you had a wonderful weekend.

finnwildon said...

What a darling picture of your kids. I can't believe how grown up they are. Also, glad you had a great Easter.

Andi said...

I have to say, I'm really glad that you have such great taste in dressing your kids. Especially with Easter dresses. Man I have seen a few...