Craig wants to join!
Ben and I are laughing our A's off right now!!!!!
wow i look so hot!!! ha ha this is to funny
Amazing. Truly amazing.
It had me rolling....and wanting to watch High School Musical - I've never seen it. I'll have to sneak it onto our Netflix without Al knowing.
Janae made me get on an watch this and said I had to see it... Now i know why! That was CLASSIC!!! It almost reminds me of Zack singing Enya (word for word) in his mom's white nightgown when he was just a kid! HILARIOUS!!!! - Ryan
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Craig wants to join!
Ben and I are laughing our A's off right now!!!!!
wow i look so hot!!! ha ha this is to funny
Amazing. Truly amazing.
It had me rolling....and wanting to watch High School Musical - I've never seen it. I'll have to sneak it onto our Netflix without Al knowing.
Janae made me get on an watch this and said I had to see it... Now i know why! That was CLASSIC!!! It almost reminds me of Zack singing Enya (word for word) in his mom's white nightgown when he was just a kid! HILARIOUS!!!! - Ryan
Post a Comment