I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give my dad a little birthday shout out today. He's 63 years young. Without making this into more of a Father's Day post, I'll keep it short and sweet. Dad, I love you more than you'll ever, ever know. I'm glad you're still here with us. I hope you have a wonderful day today. Maybe you can talk Mom into making you some "barbeque birthday ribs." Wish I could be there with you guys to see your fancy new wheels. Maybe we can sign you up for Tommy's next bike race. You'd look SO hot in those bike shorts. (and if you're lucky, maybe Mom will buy you some RED ones.)

Just look at him, looking at his favorite middle child with adoring eyes.

Oh, here he is again with his favorite daughter.

And since he wouldn't let me post the picture I really wanted to post, (which I am absolutely positive he would've cut me out of his will. And since I get first dibs on all of his country cd's and leather chaps, I think I'm better off for not posting it.) So I'll treat you with this one with the "Daisy Dukes." Some people may not realize, but he is quite the gardener/farmer boy. It's kind of a running joke in the family that he loves his birds and trees more than his own kids. Well, maybe Kim and Andi.
Happy Birthday Dad!

6 comments:
Happer Birthday! I hope you have a terrific day!!!
Call me next time you guys are in town and you can take your favorite daughters, favorite friend out to dinner.
Love the pics! Especially the one with Dad wearing his Ghostbusters sprayer. He's always had such cute legs, huh! Tommy might be able to beat him if they raced together, but Dad would sure give Tommy a run for his money when it comes to the sexiest legs. If I get shafted out of Dad's country CD's and western wear, I expect you to put those to very good use and use them ALL THE TIME! Tommy will be so delighted, I'm sure. Well, anyway, it was a nice post you made for Dad. Love you!
Love, Dad's REAL favorite daughter
I just read Andi's post wishing your Dad a Happy Day- You girls are just too sweet. I bet it warms your Dad's heart to know his Daughters love him tons.
Happy Day to your Dad-
By the way cute pictures =)
Thanks Leigh. You know that you Kim and Andi have always been and always will be my favorite daughters!!
I'm anxious to see all of you again. Happy birthday to Swayze.
Please tell Aubri it is a date.
You have such a great Dad! This was a great post. I love the old school pictures( especially the tractor one).
Post a Comment