WHAT in the world are those two up to?
Awww, cute! They're even wearing twinner outfits!
Haha! They totally are twinners. You never told me that Vin Diesel came to visit.
ahhhh! I love it. so jelous you gotta chill with my sister. how is it you see her more than me and I only live 4 hours away?! for realz! Anyway love your posts. But the guys dancing should of been craig too. which one would be Venessa?
Are they going to sadies?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WHAT in the world are those two up to?
Awww, cute! They're even wearing twinner outfits!
Haha! They totally are twinners. You never told me that Vin Diesel came to visit.
ahhhh! I love it. so jelous you gotta chill with my sister. how is it you see her more than me and I only live 4 hours away?! for realz! Anyway love your posts. But the guys dancing should of been craig too. which one would be Venessa?
Are they going to sadies?
Post a Comment