Monday, January 12, 2009

What Is It They Say...



"Thou shalt not covet..."  I know, I know, but whatever.  I do.  I covet this chick.  Ok, maybe envy is the better word.  I envy her hair, her legs, her body.  But not in a jealous, "I hate her, she's prettier than me," sort of way.  I still don't care much for her accent.

Well, anyhoo, I just found out that she's getting hitched.  Congrats my Gisele-Belle!  (even though your "soon-to-be" screwed up my Tommy's "Fantasy Football" this season.)

I know it's pathetic that I know the ins-and-outs of the celebrity world.  If someone asked me who Zephaniah was, I surely couldn't tell you, but ask me any of Brangelina's gazillion kids' names, and I could probably even give you their birth dates.  Sad.

7 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Ha ! I love this :) You know this is how we all think. I am pretty sure this is outside the realm of coveting. And isn't Zephaniah one of Brangelina's kids. Ha! Oh! and Happy bday to Tommy!

Lucrecia said...

Leigh, I know I'm not the first person to tell you this but you look just like her! Oh yes you do!

Auna Leigh said...

dido you look just like her. Did you beat Tommy in the Fantasy Football? Craig and I like doing the Sweet 16 in basketball, even though we both don't care for the game. It's still fun! You're the best.

Andi said...

Ha! I remember when we were in the hospital right after you had Keags and Tommy wanted to name her Giselle. "Because then you know she'll have to be hot!" Oh Tommy. By the way, I'm positive that picture has been retouched if that makes you feel any better. Is it bad if I covet your body? Not in a, "I hate her, she's prettier than me" way. Promise! And who is she marrying by the way? Last I heard she was dating the Aviator guy. I didn't see the connection there, hot dating not hot? Glad she's going for a football guy now instead.

Stacey said...

whatever...Giselle's not THAT pretty...TOTALLY has a big forehead. Or something. (At least, that's what I tell myself?!?)

Nicole said...

Oh, come ON!!
Giselle's a frump compared to you, you sexy girlfriend!!!

Caryn said...

Whatever Leigh, this is normal in my world too.

BTW-- What kind of name is Seraphina for a baby? Don't you wanna shake Jen & Ben and say what?!?