Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Girl After My Own Heart...



I walked into the kitchen the other day, and I caught Swayze singing her little heart out in the faucet nozzle.  My sisters and I used to use a turkey baster, hair brush, wooden spoon (on its down-time, when it wasn't being used on our behinds) and so forth.





7 comments:

Angi said...

She's already got some style too! Go Swaz-nasty, when you are on American Idol I will use all of my weekly votes on you.

Monica&Kevin said...

Oh my goodness that's the cutest thing EVER. lol!

Teresa said...

I was around a few times when you and your sisters put on a great show. Glad to see the tradition is being carried on.
Happy Day

Anonymous said...

That does bring back memories--"Solid Gold Dancers"?!

aubri said...

Let's be honest............. you were singing the day before. RIGHT? Maybe next time I'm down, i'll get on the pots and pans. Love you!

Andi said...

I agree with Aubri, you must've been doing that the day before! I love it, she really does take after you. She's got all of my American Idol votes too!

Dallas and Krista said...

Oh yeah- I remember those days. I think I survived my childhood solely on dreams of my soon to be stardom. I believed that was what I had been born for. Hmmm- not so much. Maybe if I looked more like your girl Giselle...?