Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Convo...



Tonight, while I was brushing Keagan's hair after her bath, we had this conversation:

Keagan:  "Hey Mom, guess what I want to be when I grow up?"
Me:  "I dunno.  What?"
Keagan:  "It has something to do with school."
Me:  "A teacher?"
Keagan:  "No... it starts with a J."
Me:  "I give up."
Keagan:  "A JANITOR!"
Me:  "Why on this beautiful earth would you want to be a janitor?"
Keagan:  "Well, I've always wanted to see what the boys' bathroom looks like."

Way to aim high Keags.

11 comments:

Teresa said...

Now that gave me a good little laugh- how cute. That reminds me of Danny telling the story of wanting to be the ice cream truck guy, when he was little. :}

Lesley said...

Keags, I will tell you what it looks like....gross. Pee everywhere and funny little sinks. Come to me, I will show you and spare you the suspense.

Anonymous said...

I guess that kind of ranks somewhere near Andi wanting to either sell used cars or be a "dorf". Hope all your dreams come true, Keags!

Lucrecia said...

Does she already love boys or something? Or is she just curious?

Holly said...

ah..ha...ha! She cracks me up! Seriously!

Rhonda said...

hahahahaha! I'm lovin that girl. She's got some serious aspirations!

Shannon said...

That's funny! Give her a few more chores around the house....she will change her mind!

Angi said...

Tell her about NBA locker rooms. Maybe that will make her at least aspire to being a sports radio personality.

Emily said...

That's hilarious!

Andi said...

Okay, I really don't remember wanting to sell used cars. I do remember the dork thing though. I aimed high, look where it got me!

Dallas and Krista said...

I was always curious about the same thing... (in other words- watch out for that one!)