
Well, it seems as though our "winter" season (if you can even call it that) is already coming to a end. Bummer, because I love any excuse to pull out the 3/4 sleeve shirts to hide my "Relief Society Arms."
Time to bust out the little pink bathing suit and orange creamsicles (minus a little camel-toe action and pee'd- in bathing suit circa, I don't know... 1980 maybe?)
It's gonna be a L-O-N-G summer.

8 comments:
I love that picture of you, Leigh! I seriously doubt that you have Relief Society arms, by the way. As we speak, it's trying to snow at our house--just barely, and most of the time it's just looking like thick rain, but a moment ago it really looked like snow. I love the real seasons, though.
wow... winter went by fast! It's foggy and raining here.
Very cute picture.
That is so stinkin' cute! It looks tons like your girls! All this time I thought they were all Stapley!
camel-toe action!!!!
I'm laughing so hard!
What a cutie patootie!
I've never seen this picture before I don't think. It's very cute. I know that look, you still use it! I will be cursing you when it snows here again.
You? Relief Society arms? Ha! All I have to say is...whatever! I am a little bummed about the warmer weather...because I'm not ready for "melt your face off" hot - not yet. Here's hoping that winter decides to stick around a bit longer!
I am nervous already. Yuck.
Ha ha ok so I don't know you - I mean I've met you (I'm Holly's cousin that sometimes stays with her kids) but I am reading your blog and crying because I am laughing so hard. i Love that you just say it how it is and oh my gosh you are hilarious!
Post a Comment