Monday, November 17, 2008

Just When He Wasn't Looking....


I snapped a quick picture of Tommy post-full-body shave.  He looks a little caught off-guard.  See, I told you he looks a little Sphynx-ish.  I think he looks hot.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

real freaking funny. Yes I am hot and no it's not a full body shave. It's more like mowing the lawn. #1 on the arms and legs #2 on the chest and package. I am so pleased to know Leigh keeps you all entertained at my expense. And by the way, I flipping (we all know what I want to type) hate cats.

Rodabaugh Family said...

That was freakin' azz funny.

Angi said...

He DOES look hot! You should use that for your Christmas card picture.

aubri said...

What are you going to do with all of that red bushy hair?
craig

aubri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Birchall Family said...

I am laughing so hard at not only your post but at Tommy's comment. I actually walked into the bathroom the other day to see my hubby doing the same thing, only he is not in any race! He just thought it would "look cool".
Once again I just spent the last 20 min reading all of your posts that I have missed...you are my blogging entertainment.
Who is your doctor up here that did your "mommy tuck"? I think I need one after this number 4 gets out of me!

Leigh said...

Summer,

His name is Kevin Rose. He's in Provo down by Riverwoods. He's fantastic!