"Leigh, do you ever fell fat when you stand next to Tommy? Don't get me wrong, you're hot and skinny, but Tommy looks like he got teased so much that he developed an eating disorder."
-Greg {Wilstead}
Hmmmmm....... should I take that as a compliment?? (It's a good thing we're friends Greg.) I think it's time to get back to the gym and have the doc order me up a prescription of Prozac.
Thanks for keepin' it real Greg.

9 comments:
I feel more sorry for Tommy! Cuz you are definately skinny, if not too skinny. But I understand the whole husband who can't gain weight. It's worse though when you're pregnant! At least your not that! Lucky. Chin up! Oh and you do have a sweet spirit, but don't take that the wrong way.
clearly a comment from a man. a chick would NEVER ask that!
Yeah, you do that Leigh because you are SOOO fat! wink, wink!:)
I had a friend whose mother in law asked her, "so how does it feel to have a husband with thighs smaller than yours?" I think they mean to rag on the guy, but you ladies also feel the brunt of it! And of course, you are beautiful!
YOURE FREAKIN HOT!!!!!!!
You better shut your face. I swear if I could look like you for even an hour I would be ecstatic!
Oh Greg....you gotta love him!
Those Wilstead boys are trouble- trust me I know! And any excuse for Prozac is a good one I say!
I'm with my sister. Wilsteads are trouble. They just have a way with words! But, he could've said you have a "great personality".
Post a Comment