Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ok, I Lied...



Here's one more.  No, this isn't my little girl, but I did a major double-take when I saw little Callista last night.  A few posts ago, I wrote about why I've never liked dressing up for Halloweiner (Kim :).  Remember the story of my frenemy, Lauren dressed up as Wonder Woman?  Well, I had a little deja vu when I saw my friend's daughter last night.  This is what I SHOULD'VE been dressed up as, instead of an aluminum space martian.  I couldn't help but be a little jealous of you, Callista!  I just had to get a picture for a keepsake!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I almost DIED when I saw her. I SO want Savannah to be her next year. So dang cute, that little Miss Calista!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just a kicker being so close to your dream? She's a cutie! Bet she has no idea she's made a 30-something-year-old totally jealous! By the way, how old are you? That's terrible that I can't remember. Thirty-one? Two?

Angi said...

Oh Calista, I'm jealous too. Wonder Woman is the COOLEST of costumes. It is the wristbands and the boots, you just don't find those anywhere else.