
I'll make this short and sweet, just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get out and vote. Swayze and I went down in our jammies this morning, trying to avoid the long lines, but it was surprisingly very short. I can't stress enough, the importance of voting this election. I must say, I felt very invigorated after voting, (I felt like I just stepped out of my Bishop's office. Oh, get over it - You get my point!) To any of my ladies in the hizzo, if you need a sitter, drop them off at my house! I'll be the designated babysitter today.

4 comments:
I mailed in my vote- great idea to help babysit- way to be-
Happy Day
I voted right after I dropped my kids off at school this morning!
Good for you! I filled in my absentee ballot and my friend is dropping it off for me this afternoon. I really hope people make the right choices!
You looked fabulous in your "jammies". Me, in my gym clothes - not so FAB! Ha ha!
Post a Comment