Thanks for a great weekend! Here are a few highlights:
- The most wonderful cupcakes from Cupcake Chic. Dare I say they were better than La Grande Orange? (I may as well have worn my old maternity pants all weekend.)
- Cheap facials from Acadia
- Kranky Frank's "Danger Dogs." I think it's safe to say they were dangerous dogs indeed. (she always takes me to the nicest places in Springville.)
- California Pizza Kitchen with the chica's
- Getting bedazzled by Angi with eyelash extensions
And most of all, spending time with a great friend. Love you, and miss you always.

9 comments:
Dude! we are so NOT friends anymore! You were in town and you didn't even call me! WTF?! The next time you come to Utah please call me. I'll drive to wherever you are just to give you a quick squeeze!
p.s. I covet your eyelashes. Me want!:)
Wow, someone kept up hope on my blog! Thanks! I've done some serious catching up on your blog and I'm laughing out loud. Hilarious! My favorite was the tin foil costume. Classic. Okay, Burkinshaw was good too.
Love the post (nice work with the colored fonts!), but did you have to use a picture that looks like I either have a lazy eye, or the beginning of seizure?
Oh those are the best weekends. I loved your "mommy tuck" post. If this dang economy would ever pick back up I could start on my list to reclaim my body. All us mom have that right!
fun post about your friend- you two could past as sisters!
It's always a blessing to have good friends- sounds like you are way blessed. :}
I love that you lurk my blog. It's not lurking, because we actually know eachother. Looked like you had such a fun weekend. I miss Utah, sometimes.
You were going to call... what happened? Anyway, I'm glad you had fun w/ Angi. She's such a darling girl. Tell her hello from me and be sure to call next time you are in Utah!
ah! you guys look so hot!!!!! Love you guys!!!!
Glad you are home and well. Can't wait to see the string in person :)
Post a Comment