Well, as you can probably tell, I'm bored as heck and all by my lonesome on a Saturday night. Tommy is at a buddy's house for fight-night and I don't have anything great to blog about, and since Tommy has put the KIBOSH on my blogging (or rather, ripping on) about him, which, by the way, I would've had some GREAT material today on him. He's getting ready to do a big bike race next weekend, so he shaved his ENTIRE body this morning. Can I just say Egyptian Sphynx Kitty Cat? It would've made for a great picture guys, sorry, but there was no way he was going to let me snap one of him.
Ok, back to my post. I was looking through old pictures trying to come up with something to write about, and I ended up finding these beauties:
I will never - and I repeat NEVER put those little pink curlers in my daughters' hair again! I thought Keagan would look so cute with curly hair, so I put wrapped it in curlers the night before preschool and Whoa! I was too embarrassed to send her to school looking like this, so I let her ditch and I'm sure we did some cutsey arts and crafts (yeah, right. Poor thing probably just watched Dora all day. I'm such a good mom.)
Swayze's little antennas.
Since Keagan has too much hair to know what to do with, she decided to throw baby Swayze some love and lend her some of hers.

When Keagan was really little, she never wanted her hair pulled back. She always loved it down in her face so she could swipe it away with her hands. She's always been such a valley girl. Tommy was sick of it being in her face, so he took her in the bathroom for like (speaking of valley girl) 10 minutes and this is how she came out.

I love this one. The kids had just woken up from their Sunday naps. Tag was in a mood.

5 comments:
Love these! Have you ever combed Swayze's hair like Patrick Swayze? We used to comb Ellie's hair like his when he did the Chipendales skit with Chris Farley. It looked so great all feathery.
craig's jealous!!!!!
You made my boring Sunday night with these! You always find such funny things to write about. Miss those kiddos!
Sooooo cute! You are the best blogger! I have nothing to do so instead of being the great blogger you are I just decide to read everyone elses! You are so fun! Mindy
Cute "do"s! Tag looks so cute in the poopy-face picture. He's grown up so much!
Post a Comment