Ok, so I wasn't actually "tagged," but I saw this on a friend's blog and thought I needed to give my Tommy some lovin':

Coronado '07
1. Where did you meet your husband? At Timmy Trendler's house in Provo. Tommy and his buddies were up for a wedding, I think. (I was actually crushing on Burkin-butt at the time.)
2. How long did you date before you got married? 3 months plus 3 months of engagement.
3. How long have you been married? 11 blissful years.
4. What does he do that surprises you? He still pees in the backyard like a 2 year old. He thinks using the toilet is too much of a pain and wastes water. Something about not leaving a "carbon footprint." His politician daddy would be so proud!

Lake Powell '02
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes. Brown, with longer eyelashes than my second toe. When we were first married, he even let me put mascara on them.
6. What is his best quality? Tommy has the ability to make "best friends" wherever he goes. We can be on a plane and by the end of the flight, the guy next to him will have practically asked him to be the godfather of his firstborn. No joke. My friend Angi once told Tommy he has a "potpourri" of friends.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Hun (honey), and when I've spent too much money, he calls me "Sweetie," like a papa bear to his cub (when I'm in trouble).
8. What is his favorite food? Filiberto's. (yuck)
9. What is his favorite sport? Surfing. It's pretty hot watching him, too. He said if the "sexy-time" was considered a sport, well, you know my Tommy. He said that would definitely be #1 over surfing.
10. When and where did you first kiss? The Raintree parking lot in Provo. Very romantic. And I'm not kidding about that one. Tingles for days.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Vacation WITHOUT kids. I know, we're lame parents.
12. Do you have any children? Taggart (10), Keagan (6), and Swayze (2).
13. Does he have any hidden talents? My particular favorite is the "all-leather wristband."
14. How old is he? 33 years young.

Solana Beach '07
15. Who said 'I love you' first? He did - but I was chomping at the bit to say it. I just wanted to say, "Me too! Me too!"
16. What is his favorite music? That one's hard to answer. He likes everything - except country. And the "Happy Birthday" song sung in Italian at the Macaroni Grill. Really. He'll leave the room.
17. What do you admire most about him? How hard he works for us. And that even after 33 year ripe 'ole years, he's still the same Tommy. Always will be.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue? (I don't know that one.)
19. Will he read this? Fo Sho! He's my #2 blog fan. (after Ryan, that is)
20. Who will I Tag next? Anyone else who wants to suck up to their hubby for a new pair of jeans!
Love you Tommy.

10 comments:
You're doing some SERIOUS smoozing Leigh, after the last two blogs!! Love you Tommy. We never quite know what to expect next but life is never dull with the Stapleys.
Leigh, you are so freakin' FUNNY!!
I died laughing at the picture of Tommy going down that slide thing (what was that?)!! Is that Rusty?
Brian has to leave the room too for the Macaroni Grill singers.
SO SO funny!!
That was a really great post. There was a lot in there that I didn't know. You got a really good one, I love that you are so good at reminding yourself that. Love you guys!
sounds like true love- :}
What a wonderful life you two have- It's great to be in love with your best friend-
Thanks for sharing.
All leather wrist band huh? That's pretty gross. I don't think it's an actual talent;) Tommy definately has a dynamic personality. You'll never be bored when he's around! That's fo sho!
p.s. What jeans are you getting out of this???
The "all leather wrist band " is Tommy BEST talent. We LOVE our TOMMY!!!!
What would I do without my Leigh fix!? Thanks for keeping me entertained. Oh ya and I like you too Tommy!
Okay I am laughing even though this was a sweet post! You just crack me up. It is cute to hear about Tommy from your point of view though. Sounds like a fabulous guy!
Awwww, you're such a nice wife. You & Tommy seem like a match made in heaven. I know that sounds totally cheesy, but seriously--you guys are well-matched. Eric has said that several times, too. We love you both!
OK so if this really gets you a new pair of jeans, I'm in! I will clue Michael in on the deal, I will be nice if he gets me new jeans. NOT ones that fit right now over my big fat pregnant a**.
Love the picture of Tommy and Rusty, they make a cute pair!
Post a Comment