Just wanted to send my sweet Aubs some Super Happy Birthday wishes today. She says she's feeling old. A whopping 35 years old today. And doesn't she look it? I mean, look at those sagging eyelids and smokers' lips. Don't you feel SO bad for her? She looks more like she's 15!
Now typically, I have a funny story for each of my friends, but my favorite Aubri story involves Craig, a wad of bubble gum, disposable razors, and a can of tuna. Um... yeah, I think I'll skip that story.
Love you so much. Wish I could be there to give you your birthday spankings. The Depends and Ben-Gay are in the mail. Happy birthday Old Lady!
xoxoxoxoxoxo's

5 comments:
Hey you spelled Lu wrong:) And I know that story. Your smart to keep that one as an inside joke, wink wink!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Thanks for the shout out! and thanks for not putting any super gross pictures of me. You are the best friend any one could ask for. Next time we're in town I'll bring the gum and you provide the tuna fish. Make sure it's tuna oil and not water :)!!!!!
Love ya!
Wait............. You posted this at 6:30 in the freakin morning? You are crazy, what are you doing that early, you should be sleeping like me.
Love it! If you ever need a bad picture of Aubri you know who to call! ;)
That is right, my wife is 35 and smokin hot!!!!! As for the tuna and razor story, that was one of the high lights of my life. That deserves a lifetime of pay backs!
Post a Comment