Sunday, March 29, 2009

Where Does She Come Up With This Stuff??


Swayze:  "Mom, I want a taco!"

Me:  "A taco??"  (That's so random, because we rarely have tacos.)

Swayze:  "Yeth." (yes)  

Me:  "Where  do you suppose I get a taco?"  (mind you, it's 9 o' clock on Sunday morning.)

Swayze:  "Bellth."  (Bells, as in Taco Bell)

Me:  "When have you eaten at Taco Bell?" (we NEVER eat at Taco Bell.  Ever.  Is it that obvious my children watch way too much t.v.?)

Swayze:  "Fwatuday."  

Me:  "Saturday?"

Swayze:  "No... FWATUDAY!!"

4 comments:

Stephers said...

Well geesh mom, can't you understand everything your daughter says to you? It's obvious she's being deprived of some "quality" food.

Anonymous said...

just give her a dang taco!!! So you most likely ran into Lindsay at the gym...hugh?!! She's one of my very best friends, I'm jealous you got to see her and I'm stuck here in
"freakin"(I know how much u love that word!) Utah!! I've mentioned before, we would be buddies!!!

You really need to introduce Swayse to the Nacho Supreme!!!

Birchall Family said...

UMM we couldn't live without Taco bell...I am bad mom. That is pretty dang funny. I want to have a conversation with Swayze...she seems like she is just like her mama! :)

Dallas and Krista said...

I love how you spell her words because I can imagine it all JUSTH right!! She's a riot that little one!