Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Kissing Cousins"


We were all riding in the car tonight and Keagan brought up an oh-so-touchy subject about Tag.  Here it goes:

Keagan:  "Hey Dad, guess what."

Tommy:  "Huh."

Keagan:  "When Tag and Karsyn (my sister, Kim's daughter, Tag's 1st cousin) were little, (as in 5 years old) they were on the swings together."

Tommy:  (laughing under his breath) "Huh... that's not the only thing they were doing on the swings together!"

Keagan:  "Huh?"

Tag:  "Dad!!!  I told you to NEVER talk about that again!"

Keagan:  "Oh yeah, and second, they make'd out on the swings together!"

In Tag's defense, Karsyn is one very hot 1st cousin.  He even had the closed eyes/tilted head thing going on.  Very romantic.  He's always been quite the lady killer.

*This post is lovingly dedicated to my sister Kim, (who is surely going to wring my neck for outing our two little lovebirds) and who also thinks that her life is boring and doesn't think she should start a blog because she wouldn't have anything interesting to blog about.  Trust me Kim, your kids will come up with enough crap on a daily basis that'll keep you blogging for years!*

10 comments:

Greg and Heidi said...

Cannon has been frequently kissing his first cousin Sofia at preschool. According to his teacher after he laid the last one on her he pumped his fist and said "Yes!". Should I be worried?!*!

Rhonda said...

LOL! Practicing already huh?

Angi said...

Oh Momma, you are SO dead meat as soon as Tag comes across this post! I can think of one other little Tag anecdote that I was lucky enough to witness. It also involves the word "kissing." I will just hold it in my vault until he is much older and does something rotten. Then I'm gonna let it fly.

The Dudley Bunch said...

Hi Leigh,
I remember you...we have met at least once at Aubri's house. I must admit that I peek at your blog now and again also...it is always entertaining.

Em said...

Hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I am the pleased winner of the amazing Seriously So Blessed Makeover and just wanted to share a funny story about the much coveted body of Gisele. The amazing gal who did my makeover told me that even SHE has cellulite on her thighs! I was shocked, I did not think it was possible for a Victoria Secrets model to have cellulite, but apparently pretty much all women have imperfections! Photo-shop is truly an amazing tool!

aubri said...

what's wrong with kissing your cousin? Thats what we do in Idaho!

Anonymous said...

Aubri's comment makes me laugh. That memory of the swingset kiss will probably always make us laugh and the kids cringe. I think Karsyn's still a little sweet on Tag, but who DOESN'T love Tag? He's a charmer without even trying. Oh, and thanks for the shout-out.

Andi said...

I remember when we were all at Kim's house for some reason - post kiss - and you guys were trying to figure out where all the kids would sleep. Karsyn said that Tag could sleep in her room. You and Kim said, "absolutely NOT!" Haha. I don't think that my kids will have that problem, they won't have any cousins their age! Unless Liam gets a crush on little Swaz-nasty someday!

eBay said...

I had a kissing cousin. Hey Angi, it was TED!!!! Tori's brother. anyway, I can't even think about that right now Leigh bc I'm freakin out about your cash register thing. I have never met anyone else who feels that way. When I was a kid I used to ask my dad constantly what job I could get when I grew up where I could push buttons!!!!! No joke. I wonder if we have any other really weird things we both like. I always look for my blinker twin. Do you do that??

eBay said...

Happy bday tomorrow BTW