Thursday, February 26, 2009

So Embarrassed...


Let me just start by saying, be ever so careful when you take pictures with your cell phone.  You never know who might see them.  With that being said... this morning, when the cleaning ladies were over, I overheard Swayze showing Edila some pictures.  I had just assumed she was showing her the pictures on the wall.  Next thing I know, I hear Swayze say, "Wook Edila, that'th my dad!"  And then I hear a roar of laughter, so I came out into the hall to see which picture she was talking about.  Edila then handed my my phone.  Oh. My. Goodness.  I knew exactly which picture she had seen.  A few months ago, I was walking past the bathroom and my Tommy was doing his "biz-nass," pants around his ankles, talking on his cell phone and on his COMPUTER.  I couldn't resist, so I snapped his picture.  He quickly threatened me with my life if I ever put it on the blog.  I have been oh so tempted a few times to post it, i.e. remember him taking me to the top of "Mount Everest" last weekend in Utah?  Tempting my darlings.  Very tempting.

Anyhoo, I made Edila pinky swear promise me that she wouldn't tell Tommy she had seen the picture.  Meanwhile, 2 hours later, as I'm sitting here typing, I can still hear her cackling around the house.  I'm so wishing now that I had paid better attention in Mrs. Lindgren's Spanish class instead of getting my flirt on with David Viveiros.  Or maybe not.  Maybe it's better I don't know what they're saying.  Ugh.

9 comments:

Angi said...

This was a great post, but from one blogger to another, they are always more interesting when they have a photo to illustrate the point. I'll check back later to give you time to "spruce it up."

Andi said...

Haha! I can totally see Tommy doing that. Although I am surprised that he didn't just pee in a cup at his desk like usual (please tell me he doesn't do that anymore!). I think it's better that he's moved his office to the toilet instead of the other way around. That's really funny that she was still cracking up the whole time she was there.

Stacey said...

Ha! That's great. Oh the "secrets" we wives keep. Of course, picture evidence is really hard to keep secret!!

Anonymous said...

life with you never seems boring! Tommy is just so very lucky to have you!!! :)

Nicole said...

I could have taken that same shot of Brian a million times!
SO freaking funny!!

Auna Leigh said...

pinky promise. i'll always be your sister. i "heart" you! he he he he he

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I still don't really get why boys do so many things in that room. That's not really my favorite room to linger in. Just get in and get out. Boys turn it into a library, an office, a phone booth, etc. Weird. Sounds like it makes for some fun pictures, though.

The Ridgway Family said...

Funny thing is that he was probably talking to Marcus and I can guarantee that he was in the exact same room doing the same thing!

Thanks for coming on Saturday. It really was a wonderful evening.

Keisa

Dallas and Krista said...

Awesome. At least Edila has the best sense of humor ever...