Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Real Frickin' Funny Tommy!

No, this is not a re-post.  That's right folks.  Numero flippin' SEVEN!!  I think he didn't want me to feel left out on my birthday, since he had gotten 2 on his,  so he decided to be a gentleman and get one on mine as well.  Sweet guy.  I must say, I definitely think he's getting more and more handsome in these photo radar pics.

At the rate Tommy's going, with these suckers, I don't think there's any need for a government bailout.  The Stapleys' have it covered.  You're welcome Obama.

6 comments:

Andi said...

NO WAY!! That sucker. He's going to take you to the poor house. How many before they take his license away? He won't think it's so funny then.

Anonymous said...

Awww, leave it to Tommy to think of everyone. What a sweetie!

Angi said...

That made my day! You need to strike a deal with him that every time he gets one, you get a shopping pay out equal to the ticket amount. Seriously, he can't whine at you for spending too much when he is racking up such a bill on speeding tickets.

Lucrecia said...

What on Earth?! You need to revoke his priviledges. Which priviledges? That's up to you, wink wink!
Oh, I put those recipes on my blog if you want them.

The Carter Fam said...

Oh no!!! Tommy's got to slow down. Happy "late" B-Day!

Dallas and Krista said...

Amazing. I just caught up on so many wonderful things... saggy boobie, glue gun burns, aspirations of the tooth fairy, sugared up birthdays and speeding tickets. I love my Stapley daily dose! It always gives me a good smile.