
Really, who doesn't love waking up to a fresh, rip-your-throat Route 44 Diet Coke with lime and Krispy Kreme doughnuts at 7:30 in the morning? Nothing better than a sugar headache to start off the day. Sweet guy, Krispy Kreme isn't exactly just around the corner.

(My boobie really isn't as saggy as it looks in this picture.)
Tommy's parents gave us the night off and watched the kids while Tommy and I went out to dinner, then came back for birthday cake. Keagan was in charge of the candles. She got a little creative this year, so for the "32," she put 3 candles on the left side of the cake, and 2 on the right side. Pretty funny. Tag was MIA, he was at basketball practice. Thanks for all the emails, my "heart-attacked" door, facebook lovin', phone calls, texts, neighbor treats, blog posts (Andi) and cards. I love you all.

14 comments:
Glad you had a happy birthday! I'm glad you were able to start your day off right with a healthy breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day, you know. Sweet Tommy. My question of the day...cash register?
Happy Day- sounds like your family took good care of you- and I was wondering about the cash register too- maybe filled with money? :}
Seriouly can't tink of you as 32- you will always be 17 to me- sorry.
Leigh, it looks like you had a great birthday! And I love that you drew attention to your boobies:) They don't look saggy you ding dong!
About what age should we be expecting our boobies to get "the sag?" Looks ike you had a great birthday. Is it really too much to ask to "just get a long?" Hope you got your birthday wish. Happy Birthday!
Hey, saggy is in don't you know! I started the club.
Happy Birthday to you! It sounds like you had a wonderful day! =]
Sounds like you had a fun birthday bash! HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!
Happy belated Leigh. You guys are crazy... Dinner and Cake. You know how to do it up! Stone
Happy Birfday!!!! I love you and your saggy boob
Maybe you could prove to us that your boob really isnt that saggy? Im kidding of course since I know that you would entertain that thought. Im not sure if I die laughing at your blog cuz I always read it in the middle of the night, or cuz you are hillarious. Lets go to dinner for yours and Janaes Bdays. I will buy!
K. I suck. Happy Birthday LATE! I have to say that I love that he got you your FAV drink. LOL when I saw it!
Look how sweet your fam is! Love Keags candle creativeness!
Oooh, Krispy Kremes! That's how I want to start my next birthday! Can you have T call B? I never would have noticed the sagger if you hadn't pointed it out, but it gave me a good laugh. (just because I've seen you recently enough to know that it doesn't really look like that)
Happy birthday! Glad it started off right. Your kids are cute, and that purple is a great color on you. Give Tommy a high five for me for getting that breakfast for you.
Happy Birthday Girl! We are almost birthday buddies. Mine was the 8th. Mmmm there is nothing like a nice Sonic Diet Coke in the morning. I was driving through this morning at 7am. Yikes, a bit too early.
Post a Comment