Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Soda Springs

I'm a little behind on posting, but on Valentine's weekend, our friends, the Reebs invited us to their dude ranch a few hours away.  They're always so good to us.  We had an absolute blast (without the little Swaz-nasty, which was doubly fun - thanks Shelley!)  This place was pretty amazing.


This is the boys' idea of "roughing it."  Poor things forgot to bring Rock Band.


One of the things I love about Keagan is that she has always been very self-entertaining (unlike my other 2 children).  She didn't have any little buddies up there to play with, so she decided to whip up some delicious "oreo balls."


A little fun on the Rhino.


She didn't want to look while Tag was driving.  Smart thinking Keags, I wanted to close my eyes too.


Tag trying to make nice with the cows after chasing them in the Rhino.  Good luck with that, Buddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great place! Wish I could have been there.
Love you, Dad

Emily said...

Those Rhinos are addicting for us city folk. I have only been on one like 3 times my whole life, but loved it! Looks like so much fun to get away for a while!

Andi said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. That looks so nice right now!