
Some friends and I had the chance to go on the "Price Is Right" a while back. None of us were chosen (sniff, sniff), but I did mage to make it into the camera's view several times. I personally think think we weren't chosen because we were all showered, hair did (no, that's not a misspelling), makeup done, you know, looking somewhat cute. Next time (if there is ever going to be a next time since we had to be in line at 5:00 am) I'm going to not shower for a week, whip out my glitter glue and scribble some stupid nonsense on ratty t-shirt and tell them I'm from Apache Junction.
I think my sister Kim forgot I was turning 32, not 5. This is what she sent me for my birthday. Sadly, she knows me all too well. I've been quite the smitten kitten playing "Plinko" every chance I get. Not quite the eBay cash register I was hoping for, but this'll do. I have to admit, I've been a little stingy about letting the kids play with it. They keep losing my dang "Plinko" chips.

5 comments:
SOOOOO jealous! Where did she find that? I've never seen one! I can't wait to take a turn on it!
I agree! You are all too cute to be contestants! You and Ang look like sisters more that she and I do! I love the shirts! You guys are so funny!
Glad you could put it to good use. Karsyn wants me to tell you that she has the same game. She's managed to keep all of her Plinko chips, though. We love you!
My husband LOVES Plinko. And the Yodeler (is that how you spell that?). Hummm, his birthday is next month...
Wow, Kim must really love you! If I were a better sister I would've gotten you something like that. I didn't know that anything like that existed.
Post a Comment