Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Should Be Ashamed...


Yep. I'm just barely posting Christmas in April. It's practically Halloween. My excuse? Lost my camera for a bit. Crappy pics, but we had a great time staying at the Grand America, took the kids skiing, went to Temple Square, had Christmas Eve dinner at our old stompin' ground, Ichiban, and had Christmas dinner at Curry In A Hurry. Yeah, we're pretty classy like that. To be quite honest, we all really just wanted to hit the taco truck on Christmas, but the line was too long.

I love our tradition of leaving town each Christmas, just our little family.













3 comments:

Siri Elaine said...

Better Late than never. You have such a cute family!
xx
Siri

LuLu said...

My goodness Leigh, where have you been?!? I'm glad you're back. Keep it up girl :-)

Andrea said...

I love it! Next year you should do your family Christmas trip in Portland however... ;)