
So I have these Luna Bars lying around the house, and if you'll notice, they're a little girly. Tag came in and asked if it was ok if he could have one and I said, "Yeah, of course. Why?" He said, "Cause, they're for Women. They're not gonna make me grow boobs or anything, are they??"
(If that were the case, I would surely have to put a padlock on the cupboards and hide them from Tommy. He always says he wishes he could grow a pair -- of boobies, that is).

2 comments:
Ha! I love it. Of course Tommy would say that!
And wouldn't that be nice if all you had to do was eat a Luna bar to have a nice set? Sheesh!
This is amazing! I actually use that as an excuse so J won't eat mine. It doesn't always work. Darn. Love your blog. Always makes me smile.
Post a Comment