Thursday, April 7, 2011

After All, This IS Why We Have Kids, Right??



I remember saying to my parents, "The only reason why you had kids was to make us your slaves!" Fast forward a few years later...

Turns out, my parents actually WERE a little smarter than they looked {wink, wink}.

Where else can I get free manual labor?

"Swiggles, will you be a Dear and fetch me a Diet Coke?"
(my fingers are getting a little tired from typing).


7 comments:

Andrea said...

What's Keagan up to? Does she take after here mom "oh, I just have to run to the bathroom for just a minute..." I remember Mom and Dad smiling a few times when you asked if they had kids just so they'd have slaves. Now it's our turn! Muahhahahaaaa!!

The J J Glenn Family said...

I love this. you are so funny and so cute. My Mom and I always crack up after we read your posts. It is like in our Mom- Daughter conversations. " Mom, did you read Leigh's blog?" " Yes, isnt she the funniest girl?" Yes!!

The Watkins Family said...

Man, I need to come borrow your kids! There aren't any child labor laws against double duty is there?

Anonymous said...

Leigh, Can i just be you for a while!!!

Vanessa said...

Please stop. I was seriously needing a laugh when I came upon this post of yours. I'm so glad you're YOU, Leigh. Can't wait for when my kids get to be at the age where they're doing chores for me...and not constantly needing me to do everything for them. Soon...

The McGraths said...

You are livin the sweet life for sure!

Kim said...

I just couldn't see your little bell in the picture. You have one, I presume?