A-ha! That explains the cowboy hats & boots I saw when school let out a couple days ago. I thought we had missed Cowboy Day or something! And I'm so cracking up at the last post!
Hey long lost cousins! I was just checking in on Heidi Wright on her blog and thought of you guys. A quick search on Google and here I am! We speak of you guys with fond memories. Looks like you are doing well and your family is growing. We have a blog as well if you want to peek: mightydezemberfamily.blogspot.com Sincerely, Duffy and Kelli Dezember
2 comments:
A-ha! That explains the cowboy hats & boots I saw when school let out a couple days ago. I thought we had missed Cowboy Day or something!
And I'm so cracking up at the last post!
Hey long lost cousins! I was just checking in on Heidi Wright on her blog and thought of you guys. A quick search on Google and here I am! We speak of you guys with fond memories. Looks like you are doing well and your family is growing. We have a blog as well if you want to peek: mightydezemberfamily.blogspot.com
Sincerely,
Duffy and Kelli Dezember
Post a Comment